Friday, September 28, 2012

Mass Effect 3 Soundtrack

I recently figured out where the Mass Effect 3 Soundtrack was saved on our computer and have been loving it today.  It's been great to listen to while I do random work around the house.  When I first played the game, I remember it being a real emotional ride for me with the music just adding that extra level of flair.  Now sure it's repetitive as only a game soundtrack should be.  But since the music still evokes in me the same emotional responses I had when playing the game, I think it's a pretty good soundtrack.  I have especially liked the reaper motif showing up in the music.  It's much more beautiful in the soundtrack than it was in the game.  In the game itself, I just got really tired of hearing the blast every time I saw reaper.  Now it's a lot more reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment